LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

muralimanoharan   31 December 2018

Departmental enquiry

Dear All, A joint departmental enquiry was conduced by the Hon'ble Lokayukta for dereliction of duty during 2008-09 and the report was submitted by Lokayukta to the Government of Karnataka on 03-01-2015. In the said case I was one of the DGO-6 and the charge against me was not putting up note file within reasonable time and submitting the same to the Section Officer- Lack of devotion to duty. However, during the course of enquiry the said file was not produced before enquiring authority. Even though the Hon'ble Lokayukta has submitted the report to the Government of Karnataka no communication has been received from them. I have retired from service during October 2014. My DCRG and commutation has been withheld. I request your kind self to advice me on the course of action to be taken in the said matter.

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     31 December 2018

File case in Administrative Tribunal of your state/CAT to issue final orders on the enquiry and release your DCRG etc...  for this consult an experienced Advocate who have knowledge in service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register