LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babutrash   30 July 2017

Deleting an advertised recruitment post

Does a central medical institute has right to delete an advertised recruitment post for which a single eligible candidate had appeared in the interview. In the result list this particular post is missing.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Employment is made to fulfillment of the needs of the employer, not of candidates. Vacancy would alreqady have been filled by other means or post abolished in the interest of the organisation.

babutrash   31 July 2017

But can it be possible that the said post has been not filled with a malafide intention of recruiting some prefixed candidate next time.

Can I file a case with the above said charge againest the organization

can u pl send links to this types of cases filed in the past

(Guest)

In law presumptions or assumptions have no relevance. If you can prove malfide that can help you.

babutrash   01 August 2017

Thank you for ur reply . I agree with you. Is there any way to prove their malafide intention.

can u pl send links to this types of cases filed in the past.

(Guest)

Not theoretically. Only your personal experience from the incidence occured with you can prove. That only you know, not anyone else. No link of past cases can work.

However, if you are deeply concerned about that particular post and are unable to get appropriate information by yourself, you may try get insider information of the institute by hiring service of some detective agency.

babutrash   04 August 2017

Thanks Again. I am trying to get some information regarding the recruitment. Whether the information through RTI will work. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 August 2017

You are not giving the facts no useful advise can be taken

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register