Defamation case

can I file Defamation Case in against my wife, her brother and mother? my wife wouldn't want to came back home without any cause and her family members specially her brother and mother continuously mentally torching me and my family for seperation.

they are doing so because me and my wife done marriage against family, now they all spoiling my life and provoking my wife against me. I totally fade up from this and at last if nothing can done definately I will kill my self.

I want to know any procedure for taking back custody of my wife, and want to file Defamation Case against her family




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu