Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dj-Hyderabad (Business)     19 January 2014

Deceased in 1944 - need death certificate

Respected Sir,

I am from AndhraPradesh. My grand father has couple of lands in my home town. He was deceased on 20th Mar 1944. Now I would like to sell a land and buy a house for my son.

In order to sell the land, MRO office is asking for Death Certificate and Family Member Certificate of my grand father.

• Death Certificate : Proof of death of my grand father
  • Family Member Certificate : Proof stating that my father is only son of my grand father.

I searched in local municipality for death certificate - but authorities responded stating "Non-Availability of Record" Statement.

Other than my father death Certificate, which states that my father's father name is my grand father. I dont have any other document.

Please need your assistance to know what is the process to get any other alternative legal document that states that my grand father is expired and my father is the only son of him.

Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Consult a Senior Lawyer and file declaration Suit in the court with all supporting documents like taxes etc,Your problem will be solved

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     19 January 2014

If it was Village Panchayat, check if they can retrieve their records.

AKSHANSH SINGHAL (ADVOCATE)     20 January 2014

Sir, 

You can submit an affidavit mentioning the details of your grandfather and detailed information of legal heirs and get it attested by notrary public.

Akshansh Singhal

(Advocate)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register