LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Gana   04 February 2019

Death situation

hi I am Naveen our property is under the names of my mother and granny but the tax comes on my mother's name my granny position to serious if anything is happens to our granny is there any problem to registration

Learning

17 Replies

pls help me
1 Like

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     04 February 2019

You have not mentioned whether your Mother is the only Daughter to your Grand Mother. Whether your Grand Mother has no other Children and your Mother is the only Child, as the lone legal heir, your Mother automatically inherits the property.  However, if there are other Children too like her Brothers or Sisters, all of them too shall have to share the property. I hope your Grand Mother is well and able to understand what she is doing now. In case there are legal heirs other than your Mother, it is better you get a Will executed at this juncture and get it registered duly mentioning the share of the property for each legal heir to get, so that litigations if any at a later date can be avoided.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 February 2019

Beutifully replied by SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU MANAGER.

That is it

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 February 2019

Yes, please post complete facts. Who is having title to the property?

Shashi Dhara   04 February 2019

Go and ask jyotisi.on seeing panchanga he will tell.ur granny is so serious now Ur hurrying.

sir my mother is daughter in law for my granny

my granny has two children one is my father another one is my aunty so

so my aunty any opportunity to ask the property

If Ur grand mother dies intestate it is equally divided between them.if sheis healthy she can gift it to u. But now if she writes will suspecion arises.

which note I can write

she is not able to put signature on the paper

is fingerprint is enough on the bond paper which bond paper I have to buy

Gift deed shud be registered.if she is unable u contact eminent advocate.the sub registrar will come to Ur house where Ur grand ma is he takes her thumb impression and registers it.be hurry.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     04 February 2019

Now you are warming up and giving details. When your Mom is Daughter in Law, where is your Father and your Aunt? ie Your Granny's Daughter besides your Father. When you approach Lawyers, you should be ready to give all details. If you hide details and get some advice accordingly, it's dangerous for you only. Ask your Granny, what she wants to do with her property. She can write a Will or Gift deed only if she is in her senses but not otherwise. Please note that. Merely getting a thumb impression on a piece of paper or even on a stamp paper, will only show your unfair intentions, which will land you in problems and entangle you in extended litigations. Be fair to all and do what is just and equitable. Then only you can enjoy what you get. All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register