Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BS Rangi (President)     31 July 2015

Ddr disposal

Sir,

Person A complains to police chowki in charge an ASI that three persons entered my house ,tried to overpower me,make me sign some documents  and one of them tried to hit me with chair.Another exhorted to beat me up.Once my wife shouted they ran away.

This statement is false ,concocted story as none of us entered his house .we all sat in encroached park adjacent to the house of compainant.One of us did enter into argument on encroached park issue and also tried to lift chair which I stopped.After this they cooled down and we all came back.

DDR got lodged against all three of us.Now after DDR ,one of us who had lifted the chair compromised with the compainant and two remaining accused replied  to DDR allegation saying allegation is false we deny it.

We the two accused ,wanted ASI in charge to give us final report of DDR disposal.He is dilly dalling.How long can he deny us the copy of disposal of DDR.As per procedure what is the normal dislosal of DDR in such cases.Complainant also circulated copy of DDR by adding  thatb these two  ARE engagaed in goonda gardi in colony.(Incidentally we two are retired Colonels ,one 69 years old and another 73 years. ) Why that man did this to us is not known ,must be some instigation by some party .

To teach them a leson We want to  file defamation case for false complaint and circulating copy of complaint in colony.

Questions :-

a.   Do we need copy of DDR disposal report for filing defamation cases.

b.  How long it should take DDR report to be finalised / close the case.

c.    Can we file cases without waiting for DDR closure ?

d.   What cases are made out in this case and under which clauses /sections of law.

Thnx in advance .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register