Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas p (dy.manager - hr)     30 June 2011

Date of birth change in SSC certificate

Dear sir,

I am P.Srinivas from Hyderabad. My actual Date of Birth is 30-01-1974,  my date of birth was mentioned in SSC certiface was 22-7-1971, due to which Iam loosing 2 1/2 years age.  My father and me was not realised the impact of this error at the begining,  what is the process to change the Date of Birth in my SSC certifcate.  Iam approached SSC Board few times but Iam not received the proper response from anybody.  Request you to help in this matter.

Iam having the original Date of Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation  of Hyderabad on 30-01-1974.

Pls do the needful in this regard.

P.Srinivas

Learning

18 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   30 June 2011

After a long time it is difficut to change,you may affirm and declare the actual date of birth by an Affidavit before the Judicial Magistrate,then submit the said Affidavit with Municipal birth certificate to the concerned authority.

crb (rm)     09 July 2011

Hi srinivas.

my problem also same. u done any thing of this problem. if u got  any procedure pls give me.

My mail id : crbmurali@yahoo.com

thanq.

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     30 August 2011

Mr Srinivas you have one remidy to alter your date of birth. First of all you must have certain proof of documents shwoing your original date of birth. After ascertaining the same you can file the same before civil court   declaration suit before civil Court consult your nearest civil advocate he cane help in filing civl suit.

malinamartis (new york city)     20 September 2011

Try to fix it to the actual date of birth its much easier to correct the DOB in your birth certificate

deepak bade (student)     02 February 2012

Dear sir,

I am deepak bade from Nagpur MH. one of my friend's actual Date of Birth is 20-05-1984, and his date of birth was mentioned in SSC certiface is 23-06-1983, due to this reason he is loosing 1 years age. also his school leaving certificate there are different birth dates mentioned like 25-05-1983,20-05-1983, 23-6-1983. hence he is unable to get proper benefit of any reservation facility in govt jobs. thats why he want to change his birth date in all documents under real date 20-05-1984. so what is the process to change the Date of Birth in all certifcate. he is also trying to solve this problem but there in no any resolution received . its humbly  Request you to help in this matter. he is having the original Date of Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation  of nagpur on 20-05-1984 as well..  so its humbly request to provide valuable advice to do the needful in this regard and oblige.

your faithfully-

deepak bade.... deepakbade2323@gmail.com

deepak bade (student)     02 February 2012

Dear sir,

I am deepak bade from Nagpur MH. one of my friend's actual Date of Birth is 20-05-1984, and his date of birth was mentioned in SSC certiface is 23-06-1983, due to this reason he is loosing 1 years age. also his school leaving certificate there are different birth dates mentioned like 25-05-1983,20-05-1983, 23-6-1983. hence he is unable to get proper benefit of any reservation facility in govt jobs. thats why he want to change his birth date in all documents under real date 20-05-1984. so what is the process to change the Date of Birth in all certifcate. he is also trying to solve this problem but there in no any resolution received . its humbly  Request you to help in this matter. he is having the original Date of Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation  of nagpur on 20-05-1984 as well..  so its humbly request to provide valuable advice to do the needful in this regard and oblige.

your faithfully-

deepak bade.... deepakbade2323@gmail.com

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

This is Likhitha from Hyderabad. I do not have DOB. When I asked about this in municipality where I borned, they replied name will not be included in DOB certificate. My DOB is 28.08.1987. Is there any thing that people who born before 1987 name will not included in DOB. What procedure I have to follow, if I need to get my name along with my birth date in DOB certificate. 

Thanks,

Likhitha.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 June 2013

If you have S.S.C. certificate. that is enough for prove of date of birth. Why again date of birth certificate in municipality ?

mithun hegde (student)     22 December 2014

sir, my name is mithun. in muncipality my birth date is registered as 28-08-1992.but in my all other documents it is registered as 27-08-1992.what is the procedure to change the date of birth in muncipality. please sujjest me the sollution.i required this change to do my passport. for that they required muncipality birth certificate.but in that my birth date have 1day change.please help me for this problem.and also tell me hoto change date of birth in all other documentes.i think it takes lots of time and also money.
please help me sir

thanks,

mithun hegde

B.Kranthi Kumar   16 November 2015

Dear Sir,

On my Birth certificate it is stated as 27-04-1994 but in my SSC certificate it is stated as 27-04-1993. And ihave done BTech.I passed SSC in 2009.how can i make changes in my SSC certificate.

Please help me to sort out.

Thanks & Regards,

B.Kranthi Kumar.

Indira.S.228 (private)     29 March 2016

Hi Srinivas Garu,

Please let me know if you are done successfully of your DOB correction SSC. As I am also serious about to correct it now as soon as possible. Please guide me the procedure to be follow to get it done with out any fail. I have birth certificate original & genuine is 22-aug-1980. During school days , it was wrongly entered as 10-aug-1979.

Thanks in advance,

Indira.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 June 2016

Mr. Mithun,

First obtain birth certificate from local municipal office jurisdiction where you born. On the basis of birth certificate you can correct it in all other documents.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 September 2016

Collect your hospital certificate from where you borne and and submit an application in local municipal office for correction of date of birth. But your hospital certificate must be registered hospital and as per hospital certificate only it can corrected. 

(Guest)

Nobody will help us. Please fill up the below mentioned survey form, we will try to send it to directly Supreme Court, President, PMO and concern authorities. I know that, These authorities will also not help us, but still we have to try. So we can say to others that, Givernment authorities are not to help people in India.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNrGGlTi9w2CoW8CDTm6Nu8AT6-S9W7bdMpwebtni9RrxmCw/viewform

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register