LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun (Engineer)     24 March 2014

Damages and issues with ford

I wrote the following mail to Ford customer service today however it will give amlost every detail regarding the issue....

I have had a very unpleasant experience with the Noida Ford service center and Ford customer service earlier where I had been complaining for a genuine issue since very begining and people kept it delaying claiming that it is not an issue though at the end we caught it and it was. I got a dent in the rear side of my car in front of Ford engineer who visited regarding my issue and he couldn't do anything. Still I didn't react. But NOT this time. Last time my vehicle went for RTB and steering hose replacement which was a defect identified and thats where I got this blunder.

My car is wobbling very badly and when inspected that the tyres, I am sure front ones are depleting from one side. And this is only and only because of ill treatement of the staff performing the job. I clearly remember when the RTB and Steering hose replacement was done the supervisor instructed the mechanics to properly fit the front portion as it will deplete the tyres but this is where they missed and my tyres suffered. If you can check my last visit to the service center will clearly state that I was experiencing some kind of drive discomfort and I guessed that to be steering issue as the hose was changed so the service center guys very cleverly cycled the tyres and said it is fixed and this is required at a point in time and charged me as well but this time this thing became unavoidable.

Can someone provide me the highest point of esclation details of Ford India to raise my concern with and how to go forward with a consumer complaint. I dont want to take this lightly anymore and need some serious help.

Thanks!!!

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     26 March 2014

File a consumer case before the District Consumer Forum.  It is free.  No court fee.  Before filing consumer case, give legal notice. If no use, go for consumer case. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 March 2014

First list out all that have gone against your interest for which the company's negligence was attributable, give your reasons that why the company is held responsible for such deficiency in service, send a notice either by yourself or through your lawyer demanding explanation and suitable compensation both for mental agony as well as physical loss, on receipt of reply denying all your averments/allegations, you can choose to move the consumer forum for necessary relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register