Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (aamitkt@gmail.com)     25 July 2014

Cyber crime w.r.t. visa application and immigration procedur

Respected Sir,

Please to inform you that I Amit Tewari, currently I am working in Nepal,was searching for overseas job in Quikr.com when I came across an agent who was claiming to provide the job in Brazil in minimum expenses.His name is Arindam Sarkar, residing at Ballygunge. I have been cheated by this person, he said he will assist for Visa processing & immigration procedure for getting job in Rio De Janerio,Brazil. After several conversation with him I was convinced and satisfied by his forgery. He then send me an Offer Letter of company name Montec Carlo a logistic company for the position of Logistic Manager. Since he told me to transfer Rs.20,000/- after offer letter to begin the next course of procedure.So, I transferred from my account Rs.20,000/- in his Bank Account. After couple of weeks later when I inquired about the processing he again demand me to deposit Rs.8500/- in his bank account and told me that fee of visa charges become high due to FIFA world cup.By getting of genuine reason of hike in visa fee I transferred again Rs.8500/- in his bank account.After several days when I called him for affirmation of the processing his mobile was switched off. As he earlier send me his passport copy and wipro Id to convinced me his address was mentioned in passport I reached at that address and came to know that his mother was there. He is currently living in Delhi with his wife. His mobile is still active and can be reachable, he accepted himself as a fraud and dupe me with fake document. Also, threaten me not to call, whatever you want to do just go and do, i will not repay your money.

Please sir tell the necessary step I have to follow..Please Sir Please

Yours Faithfully,

Amit Tewari

Learning

2 Replies

shruti (Advocate)     27 July 2014

File FIR at your nearest police station.

Amit (aamitkt@gmail.com)     29 July 2014

Thanks Shruti Mam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register