Cyber crime

Assistant Executive - Complaince

Respected Members,

Can i humbly request the learned members to please help me with notes or presentation or some reading material on Cyber Crime and Cyber Forensics Laws.

It will be of great help to me.

Thanking everyone in anticipation.

Toral Sampat.

lawyer

search on google you will get what you want

Programmer

hey i did some research for you here is what i got on cyber law & forensic 

hope it helps

Click here for for latest government jobs 2013

Attached File : 283105960 cyber forensics-law-itact .pdf downloaded 59 times

Assistant Executive - Complaince

@ Disha - Thanks for your prompt reply.

@ Aman Kumar - Thank you so much for your help. I too did some research on the subject matter, but came across too much of information which was rather confusing. So thought will take some help and guidance from respected experts.

In process of making some notes which will help in understanding the subject matter clearly. Will definately post the same on the site. However, this might take some time.

Regards,

Toral Sampat

Not only of cyber crime, there are many more job oppourtinities in india. You can find such jobs through this tnvelaivaaippu login

Welcome to CricBuzz365, a most popular Match Prediction Site, which provides each and every detail regarding all the Dream 11 Team Prediction, match Predictions for Today's Live Match

How to lear comlelete Cyber Crime law to protect ourself.

Fo lates Results Click Here

We create presentations and mba project reports on almost every topic. Students takes our guidance for nmims assignments and ignou and amity projects. Also for admission guidance services in medical and law colleges. Best bams admission consultany in uttar pradesh.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu