Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu Krishna (Business)     04 April 2018

Crpc 340 on an old maintenance case

Hello Experts,

I would like to seek your opinion/advice regarding a Maintennace Case filed by my wife.

The MC was filed in 2013 and a judgement order was issued in her favour in 2014, allowing a huge monthly maintenance. During the proceedings, my wife has given false information regarding my job and income but was not challenged by my advocate during her cross. She just said she cannot provide a document in support of her statement on my job and income. However the judge considered her statement regarding my income/job and based on that ordered a huge amount as monthly maintenance (Rs. 25000). And i was not examined during the proceedings. Anyway an appeal was filed in HC and I got an interim stay on condition of paying 10000/- each, which is still being paid. Other cases like divorce EP etc are ongoing.

My question is...can I file CrPC 340 (or any other sections as applicable) against wife now for giving false information in her proof affidavit in 2013? Since I did not challenge her statement that time during the case proceedings, will this reason prevent me from filing a case u/s 340 against her now?

Learning

5 Replies

Chandan Chandan   04 April 2018

too much delay to take steps in this regard. No prima faci

Thanks for your reply.

its almost 4 years since the MC order was given. So is it impossible to file CrPC 340 now?

Originally posted by : Chandan Chandan
too much delay to take steps in this regard. No prima faci

Thanks for your reply. its almost 4 years since the MC order was given. So is it impossible to file CrPC 340 now?

stanley (Freedom)     05 April 2018

CRPC 340 is useless I have not seen any judgements on it . you should have submitted on your own your salary slip

stanley (Freedom)     05 April 2018

CRPC 340 is useless I have not seen any judgements on it . you should have submitted on your own your salary slip

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register