LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer12345 (SSE)     12 March 2014

Crpc 311 to summons and produce salary slip

A CRPC 125 petitioner (women) has filed CRPC 311 to summons my company manager to appear before court with my latest salary slip DURING ARGUMENT STAGE (LAST STAGE BEFORE JUDGEMENT).

The above application is rejected by JMFC Court on ground Petition has given enough opportunity to lead evidence and now Petitioner is applying delayed tactic.

What could be the next move of CRPC 125 Petitioner Women?

Can anyone briefly describe about upcoming petitioner's lawyer tactic and court process?

Thank you.

Learning

12 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 March 2014

A CRPC 125 petitioner (women) has filed CRPC 311 to summons my company manager

why did you feel the need to specify the word - WOMEN ??

can a MAN be petitioner in Cr.P.C. 125 ??

answer me F I R S T.

then i will provide the answer - U R LOOKING FOR !!

:kiss

Sameer12345 (SSE)     13 March 2014

hahahaha Try to understand dear expert Amit-------.

It is a case of bigamous marriage. women is claiming to be my wife and I feel shy giving that women a place of "WIFE".

hahahaha

Rajiv kumar (abc)     13 March 2014

Dear Sameer,  

Once the salary slip will be received by the court, than the court shall decide 1/3 of gross salary (EBIT) as in the name of your woman " hahahaha" AND that shall non taxable to her and you will pay tax for that amount even " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" LOL

You may safe guard yourself only when the wooooman is working? she must be looking like a WOOOOOOO a horror show

Then look on your liability side " how much liability you have to maintain with your salary" like ur brother sister education and retired non earning parents  and may be loan or anything else. 

you will get ample time to pay her but keep working keep earning good money from other sources because as she will get money she will be more in power to attack you!!!! Economic power is the key in all legal battles

1 Like

Rajiv kumar (abc)     13 March 2014

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     13 March 2014

Till now you are on safe grounds, opponent can go in revision only no other solution.

1 Like

Sameer12345 (SSE)     09 October 2014

Yesterday my salary slip has came on record in CRPC 125.

Now withing 2-3 dates maintenance order will be announced that is what i presume.

What would be my next duty as per law and order?

Is execution petition for maintenance order mandatory to be filed by petitioners of CRPC 125?

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 October 2014

Yes. S. 125 cr.p.c. can be implemented by filing execution petition only.

1 Like

Soman (Dy Manager)     09 October 2014

The application to summon your manager was rejected by JMFC Court; then how your salary slip came on record in CRPC 125?

Curious, because I am also facing CRPC 125.

The summons order was at first rejected and later reviewed by same JMFC itself in same CRPC 125.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 October 2014

Section 311 empowers the court at any stage of any inquiry, trial or other proceedings under the Code to summon any person as a witness or examine any person in attendance, though not summoned as witness or recall and re-examine already examined witness.

court will entertain the petition and will summon your manager to appear 

The strange thing is that 311 first rejected and again allowed in the same court.

It has amount to review of own order. (Without any direction from other Court).

The reason of reviewing its own order is still unknown.

I had filed application in session court for setting a-side above mentioned order. session court said The above order is not illegal and disposed my petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register