Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Ram (Clerk)     29 October 2015

Crpc 125 case on me - can upsc reject me

Respected Members,

My wife filed a case U/S CrPC 125 on me. I am appearing for UPSC. Can UPSC reject me based on this case? Please advise.

Thanks, Sai.

Learning

9 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     29 October 2015

i hope so no any action take by upsc bec sec 125 case not inculded in major crime case but any way you tell upsc forst about your case bec its become prob next time 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 October 2015

An almost similar query has been discussed at following thread that you may find relevant:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Road-accident-case-can-affect-my-job--565526.asp#.VizC2m5-jMo

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Clarification-regarding-background-check-128786.asp#.VjGr625-jMo

However it shall be proper to show all docs on record related to disputes and complaints cited by you to your able lawyer.Do not conceal anything in employment application and affidavit to be filed later.............

Priscilla Samuel   29 October 2015

Inform UPSC regarding this pending case. However UPSC Cannot reject you because of this case. 

Sai Ram (Clerk)     30 October 2015

Thank you all for your responses. But still I have confusion.

Dear Kumar Doab,

From the links posted in you r response, I couldn't get to a conclusion about CrPC 125.

Can you please tell me if court orders maintenance to my wife, will it affect my UPSC selection.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 October 2015

Discuss with your able lawyer in person and show all docs on record and your lawyer can illustrate in detail to you.....................You may also go thru:..........................https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Service-matters-urgent-advice-needed-535966.asp#.VUjXoPB-hkg...............

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2015

It is not UPSC it is the department where you are to be appointed who will examine the aspect of pending criminal case.

Sai Ram (Clerk)     09 November 2015

Sudhir Sir,

I agree. But my question is say, i have selected for IRS (Revenue Service) or for any other service, does the case affect my selection or not?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 November 2015

verification norms and procedure  is the same whether you are joinign as IRS/Judge/Waterman.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2015

As it is clear from the threads referred above, information/decisions mentioned in the threads......................it can be construed that the applicant should not conceal anything.............................as courts may provide relief.

After all courts and state is 'Parens Patriae': parent to the nation.

However you may consult an able counsel for further deliberations.

Online discussions have is own limitations.

Mr.Sudhir Kumar has advised in such threads and you may benefit from his counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register