Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vardan   08 July 2016

Credit card defaulter

Dear Sir,

i am credit card defaulter with 1.5 lakh was unable to pay the minimum payment due to unemployment, i was working in abroad again i got a job in abroad recently recover team is telling that they will block my passport due to not paying the repayment isnt possible that bank can block my passport.

Learning

10 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     08 July 2016

No they cannot block your passport if the bank agents are harrasing you you may read my latest article.

https://lexspeak.in/2016/06/feeling-harassed-by-bank-recovery-agents-follow-this/

Advocate Nitish Banka

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2016

There are many threads on M/s ICICI Bank at LCI alone that you can pursue..................at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/search_results_custom.asp?dir=forum&q=harassment+by+icici+bank+recovery+agents&B1=GO#.VnQiNV5-jMo

e.g:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp

Meet a lawyer specializing in such and criminal cases.

vardan   08 July 2016

Dear Sir Thanks for your reply, in this case I written an email to bank and requested them that present situation is bad and unable to pay the minimum payment give me 2-3 months time will clear all those payment partwise, bank has replied me email that they work and make solutions in this case, but the recovery agents calling one by one and telling that you have to pay the money, Because I got new job and visa is under process my question is they can do anything that they stop getting me visa, I already told the recovery agents that I want to pay money you want to do such things that you will not a single payment after blocking my visa or passport. Thanks and regards Vardan

vardan   08 July 2016

Dear Sir Thanks for your reply, in this case I written an email to bank and requested them that present situation is bad and unable to pay the minimum payment give me 2-3 months time will clear all those payment partwise, bank has replied me email that they work and make solutions in this case, but the recovery agents calling one by one and telling that you have to pay the money, Because I got new job and visa is under process my question is they can do anything that they stop getting me visa, I already told the recovery agents that I want to pay money you want to do such things that you will not a single payment after blocking my visa or passport. Thanks and regards Vardan

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2016

They are nobody to block passport unless a criminal case is registgered.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2016

Avoid unneccessary tals with agents.

Record their threats.

You have been guided to go thru illustrated threads.

Go thru these.

You may also be mindful that you have borrowed and have to pay. 

vardan   09 July 2016

I am trying to convince them that I borrow the money and I will pay but will pay after 2 month's, but they unnecessary calls me again and again and start harrasing me to arrange the money.

vardan   09 July 2016

I am trying to convince them that I borrow the money and I will pay but will pay after 2 month's, but they unnecessary calls me again and again and start harrasing me to arrange the money.

vardan   09 July 2016

vardan   09 July 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register