LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murty (QA Lead)     17 July 2012

Credit card

My father holded a credit card from a Nationalised bank. He expired in march this year, which is a natural death. Now the bank credit card department calls me and asking to pay the dues, which is Rs.40000.

I am not at all aware of this credit card usage and not in a position to pay the amount now.

Please suggest me what i can do in this situation.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 July 2012

Please inform to the credit card bank branch officer about the death of your father immediately. Submit death certificate there and gets cancellation of the card immediately.

Murty (QA Lead)     18 July 2012

Thanks for the reply Mr. Ramachary.  I've already informed them about that.  But they say it is the responsibility of the legal heirs to pay the dues.  Is it  true?  I am not in a position to pay amount now.  Is there any way i do not have to pay the due? Please let me know.

manoj harikrishnan (clerical)     19 July 2012

i have received a legal notice from M/S Shaha Finlease Limited stating that they have taken over all credit card dues, my last payment to the said card was made during 2004, and i shifted from chennai and now settled in Ahmedabad, they have informed that a sum of Rs.1,35,000/- is outstanding as on date.  I am not in a position to clear the dues as i am not able to take loan owing to this default, kindly guide me whether i will have to pay the full amount -or any settlement could be reached and guide me in this regard to get cibil clearance also-waiting for your reply

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 July 2012

Mr.Murthy,

You can compaint to the ombudsman online. Please see RBI wesbite. There you can find complaint form in the site. You can submit your grievance online and follow up. 

SHAHA FINLEASE CUSTOMER SERVIC (BANKING)     23 March 2019

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide your contact num to assist you on this.

Please feel free to call or write to us on 8976069758 / customerservice@shahafinlease.com.

Thanks and Regards

Customer Service

Shaha Finlease Pvt Ltd

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register