Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep (Owner)     14 October 2013

Creating and operating account

Hi,

My friend has taken my signatures on many papers and it turned out that he has taken my signatures on some forms for opening a bank account. He has operated on my bank account and misused ti do some transaction without my consent. I recently came to know that the forms that I had done my signatures were filled with all my details like my name, father name and address.

Does this come under forgery and cheating even if it contains my signatures? 

Learning

6 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     15 October 2013

What ever is in your permission is not forgery but as the permission's area crossed once the crime made out.

(Guest)

Pradeep,

I fail to understand how on the basis of merely blank form the bank account was opened. The bank has to follow KYC norms. The bank form must have your photograph, your personal presence as also the production of the original documents for verification is also part of KYC. You are silent on this. Opening and operating comes next after crossing the stage of KYC. Hope you have got your answer.

(Guest)

Pradeep,

I fail to understand how on the basis of merely blank form the bank account was opened. The bank has to follow KYC norms. The bank form must have your photograph, your personal presence as also the production of the original documents for verification is also part of KYC. You are silent on this. Opening and operating comes next after crossing the stage of KYC. Additionally, these days RBI has made in mandatory to send the cheque book by post/courier only. Hope you have got your answer. 

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     16 October 2013

yes I am also agree with Mr. Deepak Sir.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2013

you still have some more facts to disclose. You descripttion is beyond comprehension.

Pradeep (Owner)     01 November 2013

Yes sir, Let me provide more details. My advocate had taken my signatures on the photocopies of the PAN and ration card and has opened the account. The advocate had mentioned that the photocopies will only be used for court purposes. Also regarding the withdrawal, the Bank is a co-operative bank and they do not have the cheque book. they have some voucher through which they get the cheque encashed.  Let me know if more details are required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register