Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zote Zonun   02 November 2018

Cpc level 10, group 'a' gazzeted, general central service

Dear Sir/Madam,

Recently i've had applied for below mention post through UPSC and awaiting for the screening of the application.

I want to raise a question regarding the service terms. My question is whether General Central Service is a bit inferior to Central Civil Service or not? If not are they in the same level or which one is higher in the rules.

If anyone can help me.. I will be very thankful to you..

UPSC - FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS

Post Name: Administrative Officer, Border Roads Organisation, Ministry of Defence. 

Post Definition: The posts are permanent. Pay Scale: Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service,

Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 November 2018

Do not depend on individual guidance in open forum and always seek such information from DOPT and get those laid down norms/'circulars/directives from DOPT under RTI.

Search DOPT website and file application seeking such information under RTI.

Application dt.3rd Nov,2018 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: CPIO, DOPT, New Delhi.

Fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- fvg: Accounts officer, DOPT payable at New Delhi.

Applicant:

The subject on the information sought: Status of posts with reference to 

UPSC - FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS Post Name: Administrative Officer, Border Roads Organisation, Ministry of Defence.  Post Definition: The posts are permanent. Pay Scale: Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.  

Information solicited:

1.  Please provide laid down norms/O&M/Directives/orders /Circulars that state as to whether General Central Service is a bit inferior to Central Civil Service or not? If not are they in the same level or which one is higher in the rules.

Applicant.

Send the application by Regd post and paste the postal receipt on copy of your RTI Application for further appeal process.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 November 2018

The query is misconceived.  The posts belong to Central Civil Service. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register