Cp cr 420

Someone file case against me under 420. But not appearing to the court for cross question by my lawyer. Court requested police to send out summon to the party. But nothing happened. Can I request court to dismiss the case if the party not appear next time? any condition to request for dismissal? Thanks experts for your advice.

roul fashion amitsor

Let the two three hearing held afer that your layer can request the respected court for dismisse the case.

you can file application that the court should not consider the statement of informant and it shall not be addmisable in court for want of cross examination. you can then get aquittal.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu