Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu (Engineer)     21 November 2014

Cousin's wife took son and not coming back.

My cousion brother got married in January,2013 and his son was born in January, 2014. However after the marriage, his wife neither accepted his house nor his family (father,mother,sister).My cousion never argued with her over this and continued to take care of her during pregnancy and whenever she fell sick.Also,hi family took great care of her, thinking that after she becomes mother she will change. But after his son was born his wife never took care of son, his sister used to take full care of his son, except feeding the biy. Now from August, his wife's mother started calling her daily for 2 hrs and was pressurising her to come and live with her, but cousion and his parent were not in favour of sending her with little son as she wasnt taking any care of her son., so they all  dediced to her home. When they reached, her mother insulted cousion's family at maximum in front of relatives but none from my cousin's family argued. Now in October, wife's brother and uncle came to cousion's house and told that her father is very sick and wants to see little one also.After much heated argument, they were sent. 1 month passed, they didn't picked up my cousion's phone. In November my cousion and his father went to her home to take her back , but there his brother and uncle threatened that cousion will be sent to jail for dowry. Her mother also said that cousion and his family has to write on paper as per her wish and cousion needs to visit regulary and make her parents happy, say sorry to her family after which they will think of sending her back. Among all this the little boy (cousion's son of 8 months old) is very much terrified at her home.My cousion wants his son back but his wife is not wiling to come back neither giving the son. Please Advice what needs to be done.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Say sorry.  That will solve all the matter according to what you have explained in your query.  People like this want to rule, they dont like to  be ruled.

Your other party ie the wife's side dont seem to have interest in continuing the married life is a peaceful manner.  Cant do anything.  No legal options for bringing wife back in a peaceful manner.  Rest all left to your cousin's Fate.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     21 November 2014

THIS IS PSYCHOLOGICAL GAME AND NOT LEGAL GAME --- THEY ARE PLAYING PSYCHOLOGICAL GAME WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ----- TELL YOUR FAMILY IT IS PURELY MIND GAME ----

NO SORRY ---- LIKE THIS BY FORCING A SORRY, MANY FAMILIES OF WOMEN HAVE MADE MEN AS NAPUNSAKS.---- SO, NO SORRY -----

The Truth is that many women and their families suffer from PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS..... This the judges and advocates know very well ----- common man also is slowly realizing this-----

why do you want to give your head to a mad animal ? ----- So, NO SORRY.-------

Yes, there is a Solution. But I do not know if you and your family members can do that. ------

Because it is very difficult. Even once if you miss it, gone case. All efforts waste.-----

But let me tell you that Solution. Try it and see.-----

SILENCE.....Yes, Silence is the Solution --- CONTINUOUSLY for 9 months ----

What you have to understand here is that your wife and her family is playing PSYCHOLOGICAL Games and NOT LEGAL Games ------

So, when you and your family are all silent without bothering, their psychological game turns upon themselves and they will start wondering in curiosity why you are all silent ----

so, one phone call will come --- even in the phone call, remain silent.--- let them speak and just answer with one word or one line ---

they will ask " why you are so silent "--- " when are you coming to see your son "----

" when are you coming to see your  wife "-------

" when are you coming to apologize and say sorry "

_________ BIGGEST PSYCHOLOGICAL TRICK IS TO MAKE YOUR SON SPEAK TO YOU OVER PHONE AND RUB YOUR EMOTIONS AND MAKE YOU COME ---- THEN TOO REMAIN SILENT AND IMAGINE YOU ARE SPEAKING TO SOME CHILD IN SOCIETY AND SPEAK NEUTRALLY AND HAPPILY BUT DO NOT COMPROMISE ---- WHEN THEY FAIL IN THIS TRICK, THAT IS WHEN THEY WILL SERIOUSLY START FOLDING THEIR BAG OF TRICKS AND THINK OF STOPPING TO PLAY GAMES _____

BUT IF YOU GET ANGRY, GONE .... ALL EFFORTS WASTE --- THINK YOU ARE IN MILITARY TRAINING AND REMAIN PATIENT --- AT THE END OF IT, YOU WILL HAVE DOUBLE STRENGTH ----

THEN THEY WILL TRY ALL PSYCHOLOGICAL TRICKS LIKE PROVOKING ---- Even then, remain silent.----

THEN THEY WILL TRY TO PINCH YOU THROUGH PINCHING YOUR FAMILY --- TELL YOUR FAMILY ABOUT THIS METHOD ALSO AND ALL OF YOU AS ONE UNIT REMAIN SILENT AND ISSUE ONE WORD OR ONE LINE ANSWER AND SAME ANSWER --- SPEAK TO EACH OTHER AND ALWAYS SPEAK SAME ANSWER--------

Then they will come and start raising same topic of OLD ISSUES again --- Then also, remain silent...

CLEAN THE ROOM AND ARRANGE NEATLY ALL PAPER DOCUMENTS AND RECORD PHONE CALLS AND REMAIN SILENT---- I KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT, BUT IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN WHERE SPEAKING IS OF NO USE.....THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO ? SAME SILENCE ADOPT HERE ALSO --- MAXIMUM ONE YEAR --- IT IS BETTER TO DO IT -------YOU WILL HAVE LOT OF POSITIVE EFFECT ----

Then one fine day, they will come and leave your wife and son with you.-------

or

They will move for legal action.-----

IF THEY LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND SON, FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS, REMAIN SILENT BUT TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM ----

THEN THEY WILL COME TO YOUR TERMS AND LISTEN TO YOU ----

IF THEY MOVE FOR LEGAL ACTION, UNDERSTAND THAT SUCH A WOMAN AND FAMILY ARE NOT WORTH HAVING AS WIFE AND IN-LAWS.....

LET THE LEGAL MATTER GO ON --- IT WILL BE IN YOUR FAVOUR --- DO YOUR DUTY TOWARDS YOUR SON --- MARRY AGAIN OR HAVE A LIVE-IN RELATIONSHIP WITH A GOOD PARTNER AND ENJOY THIS ONE BEAUTIFUL LIFE---- EVEN GREAT SAINTS ARE WORRIED " AFTER THIS BIRTH, WHICH BIRTH, WE DO NOT KNOW...IT CAN BE HUMAN BIRTH OR DOG BIRTH ...etc ".......

TAIL SHOULD LISTEN TO HEAD.....HEAD SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO TAIL ----

AS PER LAW OF NATURE, HUSBAND SHOULD NOT SAY SORRY --- SO, NO SORRY----

so live this BEAUTIFUL LIFE WITH DIGNITY AND SELF-RESPECT INTACT ---- SO, NO SORRY ----

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     22 November 2014

Mr.Natarajan Iyer Sir, you saved me with your insightful advise. Thank you Sir. Thank you.

Anu (Engineer)     22 November 2014

The real problem is neither my cousin nor his mother can shout or speak against any wrongdoing..they didn't opened their mouth even when cousin's in-laws disrespected them,said so many bad thing but they just listened..Cousin's father also is very flabby man..Please advice what legal options can my cousin can take and what is the procedure. Please explain the procedures in detail.Is there any counsellor available in Rohini court delhi who can help us..Please advice....!!!

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     23 January 2015

A child cannot speak for itself. 

Let's honour the right of the child to live with both of its parents.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/A-child-cannot-speak-for-itself--115462.asp#.VMJI9keUeL0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register