LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan pavan (Employee)     21 July 2017

Court notice

how can we know whether court order notice is dispatched by REGPost/SpeedPost.

2) how can we track those letter was reached to concern persons?

Becoz i have case on next monday till now i didn't get any order/letters  from court, but my  remaning respondents are got there letters.

kindly inform me..

Learning

7 Replies

Arjun Kohli   21 July 2017

In my opinion, you can appear before the Hon'ble Court and present an application that you did not receive the said orders etc. in time to prepare appropriately for the current date and pray for additional time with an update on the status of the dispatched orders, etc.

You could try posting the Query in the Experts section for some Expert opinion anytime tho.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2017

Preferably Appear on date and inquire.

pavan pavan (Employee)     21 July 2017

Sir,

I have seen that status on concern site regarding HIgh court, that says that case filled on 10-7-17 and hearing on 11-7-17 & they shared notices respondents (7#)  and next hearing on 24-7-17

in that 7 no.s 6# are belongs to govt(i.e., edu dept(5#) and collector) and 7th person is myself.

shall i pray to court that i have not received any letters from yourside and i have seen that status from Site.(Whether i need to submit any thing to court with any letter)

Query: whether court share the notices to concern person either SPEEDPOST OR RESIGTERED POST .

is there any possiblity to track those status whether post are delivered or not?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2017

As per your own post from court website the notice has been shared.

Engage a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law...................to which your matter belongs e.g; Service Matters...........and proceed further under expert advise of your own counsel.... 

Arjun Kohli   25 July 2017

Originally posted by : pavan
Sir,

I have seen that status on concern site regarding HIgh court, that says that case filled on 10-7-17 and hearing on 11-7-17 & they shared notices respondents (7#)  and next hearing on 24-7-17

in that 7 no.s 6# are belongs to govt(i.e., edu dept(5#) and collector) and 7th person is myself.

shall i pray to court that i have not received any letters from yourside and i have seen that status from Site.(Whether i need to submit any thing to court with any letter)

Query: whether court share the notices to concern person either SPEEDPOST OR RESIGTERED POST .

is there any possiblity to track those status whether post are delivered or not?

In my opinion, you may prefer an application when your date arrives, stating your grievance and request the court to look into the matter.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : pavan
how can we know whether court order notice is dispatched by REGPost/SpeedPost.

2) how can we track those letter was reached to concern persons?

Becoz i have case on next monday till now i didn't get any order/letters  from court, but my  remaning respondents are got there letters.

kindly inform me..

What for you have hired a lawyer, who does not keep you updated about the status of the case or its proceedings?

Also, what will you gain to know, "whether court order notice is dispatched by REGPost/SpeedPost?"

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2017

If the notice is not sent and delivered to you, apear and update the court.

Better engage  a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register