Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kartik   08 August 2017

Court marriage fraud

Dear sir,
I am here to state about the situation of a court marriage of my brother.Both loved each other and married.But the marriage was done instantly,it might be instant marriage,without anybody knowing.But later we found that the girl and her relatives made the plan to get the benefit of the loop hole of our legal procedure. Till now my brother did not recognize their conspiracy.But later he will recognize.But now their relatives are getting away from this matter.They are saying,we don't want to get into this.I dont want to blame all girls,but there are few who make conspiracy and make the whole family in trouble.Please give a solution that we can tackle with loop holes of law.Our family is in trouble,she might commit criminal activities in family.

Regards
kartik

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Detail fact should be revealed you can not say fraud , conspiracy etc. without revealing exact detail . 
If the matter is private then consult local adv. (Many times matrimonial affairs are private affaird and people don't like posting their details in public) 

Gagandeep Goel (Advocate)     08 August 2017

Marriage cannot be fraudulent by itself but it may carry some details of the benefits attached to marriage. U can file a complaint with police in this regard. Or Contact me at My mobile Number Gagandeep Goel 9 8 7 2 2 0 6 9 6 9

Marriage cannot be fraudulent by itself but it may carry some details of the benefits attached to marriage. U can file a complaint with police in this regard. Or Contact me at My mobile Number Gagandeep Goel 9 8 7 2 2 0 6 9 6 9

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register