Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mehul   07 May 2016

Court marriage - details

Hello  , 

i know a girl and want to marry her . we know each other since 1 yr and were also asking our parents to get us married. 
However  , the girl's parents committed to other family for marriage . Once this was done due to emotional pressure the girl was got married in April .    i had tried talking to girls parents and also asked my parents to speak to them . but they seem to be very conservative about their family respect .  i agree still this is not well accepted in the Indian society .

But the marriage certificate of girl with the other guy is not been issued.    

I seek some information and suggestion that we two are ready to get court married as soon as possible . this time none of our family will support us . even my family would not support this i guess.  but before that i want to know  , what can we both do to get married and will the court allow this or will there be any legal issues if we opt to take this step . 

Really looking for a very good and sensible advise.  we both love each other and want to stay together as married couples.   

kindly help to assist . 

thanku !!

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     07 May 2016

Once the girl get married then i will suggest you to leave her with her husband don't spoil your and hers life, your marriage will be treated as null and void, and also the husband of your lover will file adultery a criminal case against you and you will be put in the jail, and already you said her family was against it so stop thinking about her don't put yourself your and her life in danger her family will take revenge, if you said you don't care then tell her to take divorce from her husband first only then your legal marriage can be solemnised .

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     07 May 2016

Elope, if you have guts and face situation.  Love is eternal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register