Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Court fined a woman for false impotancy allegation !

A Court fines Rs. 2 Lakhs to a Women who alleged her husband to be impotent !

Click news item below to read full (in Hindi)

https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/6227238.cms

Que. 1:
Is impotency of a Indian Husband worth only Rs. 2 Lakhs ?

Que. 2:
Is Court right in imposing fine on Indian wife on her false allegation? 

Que.3
: Is Indian Husband's impotency actually on rise ?

Kindly discuss your views to above questions.

Rgds.

Learning

7 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 July 2010

i also thought to post this. thanks for the same.

a few days back ld ms a kaur raised the same question.

Q1) Two Lakhs not the price of impotence. The cost of impotence was 'divorce' which she got by imposing false allegations over her husband. Two Lakhs is the price of defame the husband by the word 'IMPOTENCE'. It is a damarage charge.

Q2 ) Absolutely perfect Judgement and Order. But I am thinking that what about that Judge, who sanctioned divorce on false allegation. Might be the husband was absent at family court. Another possibility medical test not done or done carelessly.

Q3)  No, Not. Irritrieavable breakdown of marriage represented at court by the perties in such way as the said ground is not available due to the unwillingness of The Govt.

please read ' this way;' instead of 'such way '

(Guest)

@ Arup ji

Hold on I will post the link of the full Judgment for shocking revelations in this case soon on how women twist and turn law to their absolute use and still get away with it. Send you email ID by PM.

2 Like

Naresh (In search of job)     29 July 2010

Dear Dr. arun ji,

Could u pls send this judgment to me also to this mailing address legalfighterap@ymail.com. I'm also fighting similar impotency case and planning to file defamation case

-Naresh

(Guest)

@ Naresh

Why we need to get into such citations ? Women want to allege falsly or truthfully or say something about a husband let her continue this is a society afterall as ld. members say and these are stray incidences agaisn said by ld members. You get out of all these, remarry with another women, produce dozen children be happy that is society agni pariksha of your impotency allegations, let her also remain happy now, why file defamation becuase what she says is absolute truth nothing beyond that should come out for men afterall men are impotent as women speaks and based on prime facie allegations let her have decree of divorce from her man otherwise it would not have come easily. You go your path / she goes her path. 

No loud voice heard from either side, no counter allegations, no disturbance in society as society will never come to know how you were divorced becuase how can you drum it around in society and shout that you are impotent but society will drum beat and say she got divorce because her man was impotent and on Star TV it will become national news that a women was tortured and got divorce because husband hid the fact that he is impotent and now all is well in society......... .........so to speak...........

This is a society we claim that we want to live..........and still all is well.

Rgds.

Bhaskar Goswami (LAW)     27 September 2021

i also thought to post this. thanks for the same. a few days back ld ms a kaur raised the same question.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register