LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vamseekrishna v (UDC)     01 October 2013

Counting of past service on direct recruitment

Dear sir good morning,  my self vamseekrishna, working as UDC in CAB, under ministry of Agriculture, before joining here i worked for another CAB in the scale of LDC for 4 years 5 months 10 days,  and i have joined in the present position on direct recruitment after applying through proper channel. My previous employer accepted my technical resignation and relieved me to join the present organization and also allowed me to get the benefit of JOINING TIME pay. I had also encashed my EL as per rule 39 D. But my present employer is denying to count my past service saying that i have appointed as fresh candidate by direct recruitment. Is my present employer's argument is correct. When i have applied through proper channel and relieved on technical resignation how i can be treated as fresh candidate. (Though i have recruited on direct recruitment which was open to all including central government employees) kindly clarify this sir.

Thanking you

yours faithfully

(V VASEEKRISHNA)

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2013

you are a fresh candidate for the purpose of MACP. You are entitled to count previous service. Have they refused in writing?

vamseekrishna v (UDC)     01 October 2013

Sir thank you for reply, my present employer is not given me same thing in writing, but they are denying me to avail LTC as per my entitlement and also granting me non-productivity bonus on pro rata only (i have joined new organization on 30/07/2012). And i have also requested my present employer to forward a letter to my previous employer asking for transfer of retirement gratuity, but my present employer is denying to forward letter and saying that they are not counting my previous service because " i have been appointed on direct recruitment so they are treating me as fresh candidate".

Can you enlighten me with the relevent rule position regarding counting of past service when appointed on direct recruitment and when submitted technical resignation to the previous position.

Thanking you sir

with regards

(V VAMSEEKRISHNA)

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2013

Kindly read FR.

Kindly read CCS(Pension) Rules

dganesh   22 June 2015

Respected sir

I was appointed as Researh Assistant in Central Government Research Institute with lower scale of pay. I applied to State Government University and appointed as Assistant professor which is higher scale than the preious position. Now the university  is not considering my previous service for pension despite my application was submitted through proper channel and my service was continuous without any service break. Moreover I was also under old pension scheme during the previous emplyment and university is not caring despite of several submission with a request to count my previous service for pension ander old pension scheme.

Please suggest what next i can do

D. Ganesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register