LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Vangavolu (LIA)     22 September 2011

Counting of past service

Previously I had been working in Indian Air Force as regular employee. I applied to the present post through proper channel called under “direct recruitment through open competition” and produced NOC at the time of interview. Consequent upon my selection, I applied for the discharge from Indian Air Force on 18-08-2006 to take up the new appointment on 31-08-2006, which as per CCS rules amounts to resignation a “technical formality” for administrative reasons. I received only service gratuity, Death-cum- Retirement Gratuity, leave encashment except the pension from Indian Air Force (IAF)  because I had served IAF only 09 yrs 05 months.

As per new Govt of India order issued vide G.I. Dept. of Pen. & P.W. O.M.No. 28/30/2004- P & PW (B) dated 28-10-2009(file attached), I have requested to count my past service towards civil pension. Whereas my employer rejected the case.

Therefore kindly guide us whether my past service will be counted towards pension or not.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Rajesh,

The O.M. dated 28the October 2009 cannot be applied with retrospective effect from 2006, as your case relates to the 2006. At the most you can get your services regulated by the O.M., dated 26.07.2005. If you like detailed discussion, you can said complete case at our email ID [ dcgroup1962@gmail.com ].

ganesh kumar (advocate)     01 February 2015

Attached file will give some picture.

Attached File : 662632329 kg09102014cw50732013.pdf downloaded: 105 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register