Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Counter time in high court

Respected Gurus,

I filed an appeal for my divorce case in high court of ap ,we sent notice to my wife on 5th october ,

they filed vacalath through other lawyer , the opponent lawyer not filing the counter till date , how much will judge allow the oppenent lawyer to submit his counter .

really awaiting your reply and appreciate your contribution .

Thanks,

Sashi

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Sagar R. Jadhav (Proprietor)     05 December 2015

There is no requirement to file reply to appeal before Appellate Court, Court may not wait for Respondents reply and can pass exparte order as Respondent's VP on record.

You can press for order on said appeal and court can hear it finally and pass final order on said appeal.

(Guest)

Respected Jhadhav ,

Thanks a lot for your reply ,

my questions is there mandatory time frame for the counter ??

Regards,

Venkat

(Guest)

Respected Jhadhav ,

Thanks a lot for your reply ,

my questions is there mandatory time frame to file  the counter ??

Regards,

Venkat

Adv. Sagar R. Jadhav (Proprietor)     05 December 2015

Not in Appeal cases as i said. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2015

In law, an appeal is the process in which cases are reviewed, where parties request a formal change to an official decision. Appeals function both as a process for error correction as well as a process of clarifying and interpreting law.so no counter statements are required from the parties. 

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     21 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register