Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SuperNuvos (Own)     17 August 2014

Counselling session

Hello Experts,

Please let me know if there is a maximum limit on the timeframe for which counselling sessions can go on. is there a maximu limit of 90 days? Suppose the counselling session started on 1-May-2014 then when would be the last counselling session?

The other party is creating confusion and not reaching any conclusions. They agree to consider whatever is being proposed in front of the counsellor but then when we try to talk to them outside the court about the same they deny upfront about anything getting agreed.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 August 2014

1. It is 90 days and subject to Counselor hardship and/or read with parties exceptional circumstances it can be extended to maximum 120 days. 

2. The reason why she is not coming to ground zero is because both of you have not seen each other quite often in Court corridors. The moment parties sweet it out in humid - hot courts they realise value of sitting politely across table to sort out their differences!

A litigating wife is like Ganges. Now, try reading the Ganges of the mind that is what Divorce is all about here.Parties time has not yet come that means ! 

[Last reply]

SuperNuvos (Own)     19 August 2014

Thank you TajobsIndia....as I take it...if the my counselling has started on 1st May 2014, it will end on 1st Aug,2014.

As far as I know, greed is the only thing on their mind. I have no clue as to when they will be ready to come to terms to the generous offer that I have already proposed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register