Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

L K C   22 July 2016

Counselling centre :madhyam call - allegation by wife

Dear All,

I got a call from Madhyam-An voluntary Organization ,that wife has allegation against me and I need to go there for Counselling.I asked them for Notice/summon but they denied and also didnt send it.What should I do? .I asked my lawyer and he said that the PS where she complained didnt find any legal problem in the complain so has send the same to the Voluntary Organization for counselling.He suggested me that its not required to attend these.

Do I need to attend the counselling? As these women centric organizations would harass me and record things against me and help wife in getting witnesses.Please guide me.

Learning

7 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     22 July 2016

your lawyer had rightly said.its not a must that you need to attend the councelling

1 Like

Khush   22 July 2016

it is not mandatory to attend counseling, but iwill suggest u to attend the same and explain ur points to them

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     23 July 2016

They are generally woman centric.  But, if you don't want these family problems escalate into court cases and there is scope to resolve the matters by discussion, you avail this opportunity.  Whatever they record against you will not be taken into consideration by the courts, if the matter spills into courts.

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     23 July 2016

You should attend counseling. It can be a way by which problem can be sort out or MCD is possible. It will positive to your case also if you attend. But in counseling dnt use harsh word. Be cool first listen them and then answer in a polite manner. You can also take your lawyer there. Dnt show your anger there.

manindersingh   24 July 2016

Hey man

Attend couselling. This is must and an oppurchunity to find out whatsgoing in mind of your wife. Take two-thee persons with you for our safty.

Do not miss any mediation counselling hearing, atend it, mark your presencein-person on every earing. This will hlp you in future litigation.Your impressin will become good in the eyes of judciairy.

Moreover you can at some point come to know that what is actually yor wife wants.

If n mediation hearing yo are ot happy for anything just deny it and d not agree to any point or advice. You will never be forced there to accept/agree on anythig.

Best of Luck. 

L K C   25 July 2016

Does the notice sent by these group considered as legal document to attend counselling? They called me and told me a date and  in letter they mentioned some other date .And the date they mention,i will not be available as will be out of station.Please suggest.

manindersingh   26 July 2016

written communication is a proof and to be considered. You can write a letter or send medical proof or send a sufficient good reason or another date when you are available to them by praying for next hearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register