Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 A fighter (Advocate)     11 October 2012

Councelling at pariwar paramarsh kendra

PARIWAR PARARSH KENDRA

[ COUNCELLING CENTRE TO SAVE FAMILIES]

Here as an attachement there is list of councelling centre where dispute between husband and wife get resolved so before going to any legal action or taking distructive decision i would suggest to people at least they should try this alternative fist .;...........

Parivar Paramarsh Kendra are family counselling centers set up as an initiative from Ministry of Woman and Child development!

These are taken care of by SSP office and few NGOs!

Decisions taken in these kendras are not judicial in nature, I guess!

Officials make the couple sit togather and discuss issues in front of them, they try to mediate and sort issues out! What ever the outcome, they submit a report on the application filed! If negotiations are successfull they file it accordingly and if it fails they lodge the FIR, and things proceed on that!

Learning

3 Replies

Suraj Singh (Sales Cordinator)     23 January 2014

Dear Sir, if the desired family to whom we have sent the notice for counselling if they will not present at the given date then what else we have to do so that they should present along with my wife so i can consult with her and rectify the problem.  actually she is at her parents home and they washed her brain and i think now she is my against and i want to clarify the problem.  but she is not in my contact since 17 dec 2013. her parents, relatives nobody is  receiving my call. 

So kindly provide me the procedure if they will not attend the counselling then what next i have to do ?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     25 January 2014

JUST keep the record of your presence, put sign on register for your attending date and told the officer just mark in the register that she is continously absent but officer dont do that gave them some bribe of say 20 to 100 Rs. as you are living in currpt indian society this will helpful to you,

use RTI to get the certified copeis of all document what you did?

ramnaresh patel (chief editor)     31 March 2015

respected sir/ madam meri patni pichle do salo se mughe or mere pure pariwar ko mently torcher kr rhi h. wo  hamare yaha rhne ko v taiyar nai h. or agar ham log bulate h to dahej act me fasane ki dhamki deti h.. so plz help me fast.. its very emergency case...... ramnaresh patel bhopal mo.. 8269671142

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register