LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Corruption in India

August 2010, I have made clip regarding Very bad, dirty , polluted, non cleaning, no care toilet rooms situated in District Magistrate/Collectrate building since long. I complaint to administrative officer lot of time but nobody pay head. At last I inform him through RTI Act in September 2010 But again P.I.O of District Magistrate did not provided information regarding take care position of said toilet room. All toilettes situated in said building are in very bad situation.
Responsible officer has been filling his own pocket and never use said money since long.
Open Allegation from my side.

Adv. Ramesh Kumar Prajapati
Haridwar

True Story from Haridwar, Uttrakhand

Rajendra Bike stolen by thief on dated 9/5/2010 from Bhel Hospital premises.
without delay same night within two hours written information given to Sub Inspector Vijay Singh of Ranipur Police station. Receiving furnished but not wrote FIR. Complaint latter given to SSP Haridwar on dated 11/5/2010.
In spite of SSP direction no FIR written by Said Police Station of Ranipur region.

The said Bike found in custody of thief from Saharanpur. Police officer contacted to Ranipur police station as well as Rajendra the owner of said Bike.

Rajendra contacted to said Police station for writing the FIR. nobody pay head.

In Replied of RTI Act the said SHO of said Police station not provided the said required information and misleading.
at last after tired Rajendra contacted a lawyer and move an application u/s 156(3) of Cr.pc and get issued a order by Magistrate for registration of said complaint

After get lot of tired he success to get his bike. But it was since long.

An advocate standing against this corruption. Result is. the said complaint/appeal is pending before Chief Information Commission of Uttrakhand.

Result is awaiting.

Do You Know

Work rate in judiciary as Suvidha Sulk.

Rs. 20/- Suvidha Sulk for produce any application before Magistrate.

Rs. 50/- to 200/- Suvidha Sulk for Produce the sureties before magistrate.

Rs. 50/- Suvidha Sulk for get the Bail rejection order.

Rs. 100/- Suvidha Sulk for get the Granted bail order.

Rs. 50/- to 100/- Suvidha Sulk for sent the Release order to Jail by Police Messenger.

Rs. 50/- to 100/- for filling right details in release order by Police Perokar.

Every Magistrate/Judge in India knows this fact very well. But all shut the mouthed.

They don't have the power to remove the corruption. Truth ever kill. they are also part of this corrupted system.

But I desire to remove the corruption from judiciary and govt. offices.

Light will come from Darkness.

Would you like to waiting with me.

if yes.
just add with me.

dowry system has been the curse of Indian social system. Each have to take step against this curse. I appreciate those who marry without dowry. but fall in love when you made your career.
without career Love ever fall down.
So those lovers who are in right way. our group is ever ready to help them. For help Just Email us.

Hindustani2010
Group of Advocates
(An Anti Corruption Cell)

Ghus dena band karo.
Ghus dena band karo. *FOR REMOVE THE CORRUPTION, Ghus dela band ker do, Our jo ghus mangay. ussay " RIGHT OF INFORMATION ACT" me sawaal - Jawaab karo, Vo khud sudher jayega. * Agar "Mehngai" hadtaal kernay se khatm ho jaati, To "BJP/Congress" ke hadtaalo se barso pehlay toot jaati. Koun sa aisa Neta hai, Jiskay paas illegal sampatti ka bhandaar nahi hai. Per jab vo raajneeti main aayai they. Unkay paas kya tha?
Per Aaj AC me sotay hain.
Unlimited electricity phoonktay hain.
Unlimited Petrol phoonktay hai.
AC kamro me bethker Hadtaal karatay hain.
*Hadtaal Khatm ho gaye- Kya Mehngai Khatm ho gaye? Nahi Per *
Kesi ka interview chood gaya.
Kisi ke apna hospital nahi pahuch saka our Mer gaya.
Kisi ke mehnat ke Kamaai ka " Vehicle" Bheed ne Jalla diya. Tod diya. Or bhi na jaanay Kya- kya ho gaya-
Kya? Mehngai Khatm ho gaye?
Jara Socho.
Jaantay sabhi hai, Per Tum Kab Socchogay. Mainay soch liya hai. Ab Aapke baari hai.
For help to remove the corruption. just write mail to me.

Learning

15 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     27 December 2010

Al the best in your efforts. Corruption is legalised in India, only those unfortunate ones like you and me and few others have not seen legalized corruption in India that is Scamster Bharat.

mala (officer)     27 December 2010

Can anyone point out corruption in Supreme Court of India.  Frankly speaking you go to any department in Supreme Court of India. You will find a clean system f functioning. But on the otherhand the advocates clerk extract money for this thing and that things from the clients. Simply for the sake of criticising pl dont say  no no it is wrong to say this.  Pl you yourself go and find it out and feel the difference.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 December 2010

It is better to declare as corruption is legal, unofficially it is already legal.  What is mean of non corruption?

Y ARAVIND (ADVOCATE)     27 December 2010

Corruption is not new to India as said by Mr.Amartya Sen.

Surrender K Singal   28 December 2010

Let it be suggested to Authorities to atleast declare SUVIDHA Shulk charged by Stamp Vendors as legal so that the hapless citizens stop objecting to su\ch unlawful grabbing of citizens; hard earned money ?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     29 December 2010

Also either these suvidha Shulk should go to govt. coffer or people working on these dept. must not be given salary, i.e. work without salary, what was there during British periods.

Like advocates do not get salary, same way they (like bench clerks, peons etc) too must not get salary

(Guest)
Jinke jebo main Rs. na hon vey Aadarsho ke baatain na Karain. ye kehana hey kuch very Honest logo ka, Koun sahi hai Koun Galat. Faisla aap karain. Kyoonke ye desh aapka bhe hai.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     29 December 2010

Jo Khoon gira parbat par woh khoon tha hindustani!!,

What a joke and mockery is going on.

Honest, idealistic and perfectionist are on the mercy of God, seeking and believing in divine intervention.

(Guest)

Police deparrtment ke employee and his higher authority/officer also ask that

Police ke noukri me milta he kitna hai.

Almost 24 Hour ke job hoti hai.

Me kehta hoon kisnay kaha tha police ke noukari karo. Kuch our bhe ban saktay they, Kyon? nahi banay.

Such ye hai khe, Police ke noukari Desbhaki be khatir nahi, keval noukari paanay ke liyai ke the, Or behtar jaantay the ke police ke chavi kya hoti hai.

Agar her koi yahi sochnay lagaa, To imandari ke example dekhnay ko nahi miltay.

Kya aap jaantay hain Hamarey desh me he aaj bhe aisay MP/MLA hain jo ek nahi, 2 Nahi , 3 nahi Balke kai kai salo se is post per hain , Per unkay paas koi bhe  illegal weath nahi, Aaj bhe vey sadharan ghar me rehtay hain.

Such ke khoj karo to kahi na kahi ek konay me mil jayega.

Vahi such imandari ko jivit rekhta hai.

Ye ek example tha

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     30 December 2010

Corruption is no more a topic of discussion now a days as it has became a part of every one's life. some time it help people to get their work done easier than following a long unnecessary process laid by the system. Now a days demanding/tendering few rupees as bribe is not offence. Its may be buxis for the extra effort done by a person.

On the other hand, corruption at large like CWG Scam, 2G Scam, Adarsh Housing Scam are condemnable and dangerous to the society at large.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     31 December 2010

So u are endorsing bribery, like Paise se vevek jagata hai!!

Our mindset and social condition is fertile for corrupt and breeds the greedy ones.

Siddhartha (NA)     15 April 2011

Most of the communities in India (such as Bengali), are succumbed in 'Culture of Poverty'(a theory introduced by an American anthropologist Oscar Lewis), irrespective of class or economic strata, lives in pavement or apartment. Nobody is at all ashamed of the deep-rooted corruption, decaying general quality of life, worst Politico-administrative system, weak mother language, continuous absorption of common space (mental as well as physical, both). We are becoming fathers & mothers only by self-procreation, mindlessly & blindfold.  Simply depriving their(the children) fundamental rights of a decent, caring society, fearless & dignified living. Do not ever look for any other positive alternative behaviour (values) to perform human way of parenthood, i.e. deliberately co-parenting of those children those are born out of ignorance, real poverty. All of us are being driven only by the very animal instinct. If the Bengali people ever be able to bring that genuine freedom (from vicious cycle of 'poverty') in their own life/attitude, involve themselves in 'Production of Space’(Henri Lefebvre), at least initiate a movement by heart, decent & dedicated Politics will definitely come up.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, 16/4, Girish Banerjee Lane, Howrah-711101, India.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 April 2011

" as it has became a part of every one's life"

-----   why do you think everyone like yourself?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 April 2011

" CWG Scam, 2G Scam, Adarsh Housing Scam are condemnable and dangerous to the society at large. "

----   why?

can you not co exist with these?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register