LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anilkumarmishra (senierauditmanager)     18 September 2019

Corruption done by judicial officers

Dear Sir, My Facebook Id Was Locked Intentionally By Opponent Supporters,Please See herewithLetter Dated11Sept2019of HOB CBI SCB Lucknow, NHRC Order & Lokpal Orders And All attached documents As proof Of CorruptionBut Still He Was Unable To Take Action Against Judicial Officers Due To support of High court Allahabad officers Like RG, AdministrativeJudgeThus Values Of JusticeCrushed By Corrupt officers, DEPOJ/E/2018/02103Dt.16-08-2018was forwarded to RG Allahabad High Court on 5 Sept 2018 I had Got Ransum Email For 800 bit coins From Criminal Supporters of opponents and also attached herewith threatening Email From Supporting Police officers opponents involved in Corruption in system at every label even if judiciary also for protecting subordinates and rewarding Mohd. Rafi as ADJ Kanpur NAGAR and Gyanendra Singh II As AdJby Taking Brive BY RG Allahabad High Court and Administrative Judge kanpur nagar The Same These Both Officers Of High Court is Also Involved In Criminal Conspiracy Alongwith opponents i,Sameer Bhargava non bailable warrant against case no. 044/04 u/s 207 company act for five years previous was recalled on 29.07.2015 by Special CJM Kanpur Nagar By Taking Rs.80000/-, He had not paid my balance salary Rs. 3.10 lacs from july 2014 to july 2018. as per mutual oral agreement he had agreed to pay rs. 1500/- per day for alternate day working he had paid me Rs. 12000/- per month for the same and rest rs. 6000/- he had said when you leave working from my firm i will pay your full and final payment. The Opponent Sameer Bhargava Had Done Criminal Conspiracy With Support of Local POlice Officers By Lodging Forge FIR No. 193 Dt.26-09-2018 using power of Money , Their Letter ref.No.988/CA/-509/2018/CBI/SCB/LKODT.28Dec2018and467/CA-117/2019/CBI/SCB/LKO, 710/CA-65 &117/2019/CBI/SCB/LKO Attached Herewith,Till THe Date he had written 5 Letters Against my Complaints Against CMM Kanpur Nagar , SPL CJM Kanpur Nagar, ACMMVIII Kanpur, Police Officers And others were regularly involve in Criminal Conspiracy To MeTO RG Allahabad High Court , As Delhi Police Commissioner had already Dairised My Complaint vide Dairy No. 32167 Dated 22-09-2018 despite receiving so many reminders From DCP Crime And ACP Vigilence Delhi Police and due To Corruption & criminal conspiracy To Me They had not repliedagainst my grievances dated 18-08-2018,01-09-2018,11-09-2018 to UP government To savings To Corrupt police officers Opponent Sameer Bhargava By Ignoring Facts Like His Acts His Supporting Officers acts Against 44/04 With Special CJM Court Kanpur Nagar please see order copy of lokpal and Acknowledgement of Supreme Court PILS From 2016 To 2018 till the forge FIR No.193 Not Quashed Lodged By The opponents With Support of Local Police, administrative, Judicial officers All My Applications Were Dumped By The UP Government Officers,High Court allahabad,Every one Does Not Want To Take action against Their Departmental Corrupt And Criminal Conspirator officers No one wants to take action against the judicial officers If any causality falls with me and my family members all responsibility goes to Personally senior officers of Department of Justice,State Government officers, CM, PM, Allahabad High court Judges,PMO Officers,Presidential Secretariat Officers,Mainly Responsibility Goes To Joint Secretary Department Of Justice Who Is Fully Known The matter But Adament Not To Forward The Matter To Directly Chief Justice Of India Directly Or Secretary LokSabha To Pass Maha Abhiyog Against Corrupt Judicial Officers Despite Sufficient Evidence No Action Taken Against Corrupt Officers of System Till today i had not recd. remedy It Is Most Important Kindly Forward My Application TO Chief Justice of India Supreme court Delhi to Quash Forge F.I.R NO. 193 under section 482 and lodge my Criminal Case Against Corrupt And Conspirator officers and others along with opponents Etc and provide me Registrar Vigilance Report. As My & MY Family Life Is In High Risk

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register