Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muniraj123 (as)     25 April 2016

Correction in land registration document

Hi All,

I purchased two small lands, each of 1.4 gunta's, in 2007 and got them GPA registered in my Wife's name as there was no registration happening at the time due to the land size did not meet the registration requirement. As per the previous documents there was mention about ROAD between these two lands and in 2012 I got them registered in my name with the same boundary details. However after sometime I went for sketching the lands to make a boundary and during the sketch I noticed that the land size would reduce if we take ROAD into account, both the land would reduce to 1 gunta instead of 1.4. So the sketcher did not consider the ROAD into account and gave a sketch report not mentioning anything about ROAD. Now, I would like to get the Sale deed corrected, just a small correction of ''North is My another land instead of ROAD in my first land sale deed and South is my second land instead of ROAD in my second land sale deed''. 

Please can you tell me what is the procedure to get this corrected on the sale deeds?

Regards,

Muniraj

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register