LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Kumar (Field Officer)     21 August 2009

Corporates can deposit stamp duty electronically from Sept

Dear Nirav, Thanks for sharing. Nirav ji, i am recently facing a problem relating to Stamp duty. Actually, my company had appllied to increase in Authorised Capital(Form 5)and requisite fees for the same was also deposited but our authorised capital is still the same as earlier. When i contacted to ROC Delhi and came to know that the stamp duty was also to be paid and the said fees got lapsed as the time limit (i think 60 days)lapsed. Now my question is? how i can pay the precribed stamp duty to ROC Delhi so as our application may process or shall i have to pay the said fees again? Please suggest at the earliest. With regards' Vivek

Learning

4 Replies

Dear Nirav, Thanks for sharing. Nirav ji, i am recently facing a problem relating to Stamp duty. Actually, my company had appllied to increase in Authorised Capital(Form 5)and requisite fees for the same was also deposited but our authorised capital is still the same as earlier. When i contacted to ROC Delhi and came to know that the stamp duty was also to be paid and the said fees got lapsed as the time limit (i think 60 days)lapsed. Now my question is? how i can pay the precribed stamp duty to ROC Delhi so as our application may process or shall i have to pay the said fees again? Please suggest at the earliest. With regards' Vivek

As i observed at ROC site there is no need for resubmission becoz my form was not rejected. now how can i resubmitt the form online again with stamp duty when 30 days was passed. can i submit only hard copy to ROC instead of filling online.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register