Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     17 October 2019

Cooperative society / housing society

Hello Respected Sirs

can state be made a party in Const Petition against housing authority illegal cancellation orders.
2. what is the difference between housing society and cooperative housing society

Learning

8 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 October 2019

Yes you can make state party thrpugh its cheif secratary or secratary or other functioneer ;however you need to dispense the mandatory Notice under Section 80 CPC

Thank you for response sir.
by state I mean Advoacte General Sindh.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 October 2019

SINDH...........???????????

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 October 2019

A Co-operative Housing Society is a Housing Society registered under the Co-opertive Societies Act of the State. It will come under the jurisdiction of the Registrar of Co-operative Societies of the State acting through Deputy Registrars and Assistant Registrars. A housing society which is not a CHS may be registered under any of the other acts of the State or Centre. Registrar of Co-operative Societies will have no jurisdiction over them.

Sir Sohail I live in Sindh Pakistan.
And follow this app for seeking knowledge and info of Learned Lawyers. It's so much helping being one law for the sub continent.

Dr MPS Ramani I am so much thankful for such a n exhaustive and detailed reply.
Now I am cleared on the point.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 October 2019

Good at least there is so much communication between Pakistan and India. Also I wish that one day there would be one law for the whole of South Asia. If and when such a thing happens it would be irrelevant whether Kashmir is in India or Pakistan.

Hahahah , yes as Humanity is the basics of every Law .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register