Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHWINI   28 October 2015

Conversion of agricutural land to residential plot

Hi greetings to all,

I have recently bought a plot in allahabad. The plot is registered as agricultural land and  I need  to convert it into a residentail plot for building a house for my family . According to [this] https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/Govt-paves-way-for-developers-to-convert-agricultural-land/articleshow/41224268.cms) TOI article UP govt. has further  eased the conversion in such cases. So , how much time is required   for the conversion purpose? Are there any offical charges for conversion? Can I apply online for it?

The plot is situated in a urban type locality and is surrounded by many houses. Wiil this help in further easing of the process?

And one more request: How can I get more details about the above mentioned amended law?

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     28 October 2015

@author, you have to submit an application with a copy of document requesting to convert the land into non-agricultural (layout-site) to the RDO.  you have to pay conversion charges to the government. for further details contact of your area RDO (revenue officials)

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     15 December 2015

Hi,

While applying for the convertion of the zone of the land.. you have to be specific about the purpose for which you want the convertion.. and if you get such order you have to pay to the revenue department the charges as per the govt. valuation of the property.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register