Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekha (HR)     05 June 2008

Contract Template for the IT Company

Hi All,

Actually our company is in the process of hiring some Freshers as softwaree trainee...and we would like them to be with us for at least 2 yrs ..For the same we are planning to get a contract signed from them that they want leave our organisation before..2 yrs.

Plz provide your valuable suggestions and if in case you have some template regardins the same...

Thanks

Rekha Roy

Learning

5 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     06 June 2008

Download from the link below

https://lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/files_display.asp?files_id=12

(Guest)
The Draft provided will have to be suitably modified to bring in specific condition, as contemplated by your company.

SROTAS -Global Legal Services (LEGAL)     06 June 2008

We are mainly in Contract Management for several companies in India and abroad. To draft a Service Agreement or an Employment Agreement we need some particulars which has to be incorporated in the agreement. If you get any agreement from the employers, it should speak about the company and how the employer is legally bound to the company. There must not be any loop holes to the employee to challenge it. The agreement has to be prepared effectively and it has to hold its validity whereever you produce. So better give us some particulars about the company such as
1. Job band
2. Details of Compensation
3.Probationary period
4.Increments and Promotions
5. Agreement
6. Notice Period
7. Transfer
8. Other Terms and Conditions etc.
If possible please contact Mr.Satish.D.B at SROTAS - GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES for further clarifications. His Mobile Number is 9900595252. Kindly fix up an appointment.

Santosh Kumar Dhondekar (LEGAL OFFICER )     06 June 2008

Hi Rekha

Hope you are working for an IT Company in Legal Dept. I am also working for an IT Company which US bsed, I request you to kindly let me know if you have any openings in you company or any other company. I really appreciate if you can help me out in this matter.
Kindly, let me know email ID so that I can forward my updated resume for your information.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691,09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

With reference to your question  , kindly note that you may add a clause in employment offer letter and keep a condition that selected candidates will have to sign bond for two years and fix a certain amount as bond amount which will be forfeited if any one leaves early. and the said amount can be recovered afrom regular monthly salary if possible nd kept as deposit  and may be refunded after two years.

kindly write with details.

with best regards

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B(MUMBAI), ADVOCATE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register