LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maheswaran   06 September 2015

Contacting judges for requesting via emails

Our clients want to request the judges through Email to make the judges to understand their grievances under our indian constitution by sending their proofs & requests by mail. As a lawyer what can I suggest to them? Because most of the REVIEW PETITIONS in SC have not got success in past. But our clients have valid proofs for asking review the modification order by the same 2judges bench... shall I support them to send their grievances to the judges?

Learning

7 Replies

KS Johal   07 September 2015

If it is within the law yes you can.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     07 September 2015

I don't think in Indian Judiciary such type of communication is either proposed or entertained that too with the Judicial officers.

Being a lawyer having direct contact with a judge relating to a case that too through electronic communication is a crime?

maheswaran   07 September 2015

As a lawyer I don't want to support that email contacts to the judges. But as a citizen of india, my clients can approach the judges via email TO EXPRESS THEIR AFFECTED STATUS TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITY (JUDGES) & to show their reasons of their review petition & not to ask judgement in their favor. And so my clients got afraid by seeing the FAILURES OF THE MOST OF THE REVIEW PETITIONS APPLIED BEFORE FOR OTHER CASES BY OTHER PETITIONERS. Their status is " Recruitment authorities forget or not properly followed an act that ACT SUGGESTING THE CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE COMPLETED A PARTICULAR TRAINING COURSE WHILE JOINING. Also recruiting authorities given the notification for recruitment from GENERAL CANDIDATES WITHOUT THAT SPECIFIED COURSE, specificaly authorities assured the candidates that candidates will be short listed by the special exam & they will be appointed in jobs according to their rank list & importantly SUGGESTED COURSE by the ACT will be given to selected general candidates in CORRESPONDENCE MODE & candidates have to COMPLETE THE COURSE WITHIN 2YEARS AFTER GOT APPOINTED IN THEIR JOBS. But Modification (our clients have to complete that specified 1year course before joining in the job) got by opponents from judges (JS KHEHAR & ARUN MISHRA) are got by showing that act only & THAT ASSURANCE GIVEN & MISTAKES DONE BY THE RECRUITING AUTHORITIES HAD BEEN HIDED FROM THE JUDGES. Recruitment notification given in 2012 & 2013 january written exam was finished & after so much of cases 2014 september only our clients got selected by the interview& november 2014 modification has been got by the opponents & we applied modification again on that same slp& judges insisted us to approach them via REVIEW PETITION. Now we are waiting for the result of our review petition, in the mean time our clients want to approach judges via emails to explain their situations". Now you suggest us that WHAT WE HAVE TO DO NOW in a PROPER MANNER?

maheswaran   09 September 2015

Please give suggestions lawyers for my clients' problems...

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     09 September 2015

I do not think Judges will appreciate this emailing.  It might be used against your clients. Please advise them against using emailing to Judges

1 Like

maheswaran   09 September 2015

S sir. I'm also think to do the same only. Please guide me&our clients what can we do next to get success in our REVIEW PETITION?... kindly help us lawyers ... please... please ... please ...

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     10 September 2015

Maheswaran,

If U R a lawyer how did U ask that question?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register