Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A. Prakash (Circle Manager)     07 February 2018

Consumer complain

Dear Sir,

I was having home loan from bank and they have taken my lic policy and assigned in the name of bank. i have paid my home loan but lic policy is not returned to me after re-assignement in my name . please advise 

regards,

A. Prakash

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 February 2018

Was it a LIC policy that you took before applying for said loan?

Do you have all loan statements & one showing last balance and receipts proving NIL balance, and NOC and title deed returned by bank?

Write to lender/bank/BM under proper acknowledgment and ask to cancel assignment and return the policy reply by letter thru Redg. Post .

A. Prakash (Circle Manager)     08 February 2018

Sir, My LIC policy was taken by HDFC as guarantee and it assigned by HDFC in their name.

I have NOC for full and final payment of Home Loan,and flat has been sold out .

I have written several letters by registered speed post ,email  to HDFC even to LIC to return my LIC Policy after re-assignement in my name but nothing happend.

I need  advise to make complain on consumer court and how to proceed .I have all the communication and letters availble with me.

Regards,

A Prakash

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2018

If you have decided to lodge consumer complaint then you may approach a very able senior  LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in consumer matters and having successful track record with all related docs …..

You can visit LOCAL DCDRF and inquire there. The staff can guide you.

You can visits website for consumer Fora;

www.confonet.nic.in

website  of State Consumer Forum of your state

website  of NCDRC

and benefit from publications available there…and even judgments..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2018

You can inquire LOCALLY and find out about seasoned and experienced persons that can handle your matter and appear on your behalf as ‘Authorized Representative’ and even NGO’s, consumer help groups that can guide and help you further….

If you are confident as PIP go ahead.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register