LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aniket Roy (service)     23 July 2019

Conract employee(workman) in psu more than 9 years need promotion

I have joined a PSU as a contract employee for the period of five years in 2010. they offer me the job with training for 1 and 1/2 years and consolidated stipend, after successful completion of training they gave me regular scale and other fringe benefit like a regular employee which is mentioned in my offer letter and then i have completed my probation period (6 month ). But after 4 and 1/2 years of my service they didn't promote me. I have got wages revision 2 time as a regular employee. After 5 years they gave me extension letter for 3 month and then 6 month and it's continue in every 6 month and now they stopped the extension letter from last 1 year, now i am continuing my job without extension letter. I am not Sure about my job security and carrier growth also. guide me please.

Learning

2 Replies

g isaac (Lawyer)     24 July 2019

It depends on the nature of yopur employment ie. temporary or permanent.If you are a member of regular establishment you will get your turn.Any way get it confirmed from your HR

sm.calcutta (Advocate)     25 July 2019

You should consult a lawyer in person, because guidance can only be given after knowing all the facts in details. if you do not have proper papers/documents showing your employment details, the situation can be worse. else, legal remedy can be explored.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register