Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh ( )     28 April 2014

Complicated situation - Expert advice needed

Dear Lawyers,

I would like to get expert advice with the happening narrated below,

Myself Ramesh, was been friends with my schoolmate Janani(2007), a two years(Nov ,2009) after that our friendship became love and we both proposed each other (she proposed first). We were happily spending time with each other over 4 years(dec 2013). Recently, she called me and said her parents are making arrangements for her marriage, when I asked her I can talk to your parents, she declined.  After repeated questioning she told me that she was already married with some guy named Arun (on June 2009), i found true by cross checking in Registrar of marriage's website. She was been in relatinship with me hiding that she is already married and also had intercourse with me several times and I also had spent lot of money on her without knowing that she is a married women.

Later that she told that charcter of Arun is too bad that is why she left him. I was searching for Arun spending my days and nights and also advicing her to lodge a complaint or file a divorce (she was no ears), meanwhile her parents are making arrangements for marriage with other guy named Dinesh.

I informed Dinesh about her marriage with arun over email with proofs on goodwill basis. While I was out of country  Dinesh and Janani got married in Feb 2014 (she still being Wife of Arun) and stays in Dinesh's house.

I came to know that after a lot of research that Janani's family incl her, were using me to get rid her from Arun. She also contacted me after marrying Dinesh that she'll be leaving dinesh in a week and she said she loves me and wanted to live with me. I informed Dinesh again over text messages about all these happenings.

Recently a guy named Varun called me(intoducing him as her brother, she dont have any brother),  and threatned me to stop all my activites. ( I dont know what the hell)

I got aroused later some unknown guy threatened me and decided to deal this legally. Before that I was praying for her that she should have a peaceful life and should prosper. When I came to know that everyone was fooling me around why I should pray for them.?

Qust : 1. Can I file a case against her for using me in false aspect. (I have proofs of our relationship like photos, text messages, ets, etc)

2. If so on what sections can I file case against her.?

3. Is it possible that I may file a case against Dinesh for committing a crime by marrying wife of arun after my information?

4. Is there any charges that may be filed on me for any of my act.? Did I did anything wrong.?

Kindly help me to get rid of this. Thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

ktkaran (maanger)     28 April 2014

i would suggest just forget,

In women cases she may say u r trying to blackmail and hen she will be heard first and not u despite u being 200% truthful.

Life is just move on if she has used u ,thats it ,unecessary u will spend money on litigation and gain nothing,rest is your own wish

Ramesh ( )     29 April 2014

Dear Karan JI,

I accept with your thought. (She isnt a divorcee.)

In my case She loved me by hiding her marriage with Arun. Also,

She hided the relationship with me  and her ex-marriage with Arun and married Dinesh (Still being wife of Arun) . So it makes her cheater and I didnt do anything wrong and I dont have any intentions of blackmailing. I wanted to solve her problems (previously).

I'm not talking about the money. Money isnt a matter. Ofcourse I spent on my own. I'm talking about the pain.

She was in contact with me till the day she was geting married again and also after that. She called me she texted me. 

If she is a cheater and it is proved then how will she say that i blackmailed her. She wil be getting sentenced for cheat commited at first. Is it...?

Corect me if i'm wrong and advise me. Thanks.

Ramesh ( )     29 April 2014

Dear Karan JI,

I accept with your thought. (She isnt a divorcee.)

In my case She loved me by hiding her marriage with Arun. Also,

She hided the relationship with me  and her ex-marriage with Arun and married Dinesh (Still being wife of Arun) . So it makes her cheater and I didnt do anything wrong and I dont have any intentions of blackmailing. I wanted to solve her problems (previously).

I'm not talking about the money. Money isnt a matter. Ofcourse I spent on my own. I'm talking about the pain.

She was in contact with me till the day she was geting married again and also after that. She called me she texted me. 

If she is a cheater and it is proved then how will she say that i blackmailed her. She wil be getting sentenced for cheat commited at first. Is it...?

Corect me if i'm wrong and advise me. Thanks.

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     06 May 2014

I think you are nuts....It seems you went abroad and came back...If you file a case against her, she will 10 false cases against you...You will end up as a saint in some local court fighting for your lifetime....Moreover, herself and her family members might extort money for withdrawal of all these cases...

Dear think wise, illegal relationships cannot bind parties..moreover they are like lottery...once you hit jackpot, you shall control your mind to stop playing again or else you might end up loosing everything you have gained.....Now you are thinking in wrong direction to take vengeance on her...any idea, how much time it will take, it will take years pursuing this matter and you will end up in unnecessary problems...In any society, whatever woman does will be forgiven but a small mistake committed by man will be shown in magnifying glass...This is the recent fashion/trend developed in India also.....Earlier, people used to care about society, morals and values...but now they are only on text books and note books not in real lives....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register