Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Attar Chikara   29 January 2019

Complaint against district judge under 156 (3)

The civil judge passed a perverse and illegal order with malafide intention. I filed a comlaint against the judge after applying for prosecution sanction under Secion 197 CrPC.No saction received for three months.I filed a complaint under 156 (3).The JMIC dismissed the complaint with out considering facts and evidence saying that it was a blantant attack on the judiciary and also imposed a penalty of Rs 50.000/- against the complainant.I want to appeal please advise about procedure format and authorised section

Learning

3 Replies

Martin S.   29 January 2019

Originally posted by : Attar Chikara
The civil judge passed a perverse and illegal order with malafide intention. I filed a comlaint against the judge after applying for prosecution sanction under Secion 197 CrPC.No saction received for three months.I filed a complaint under 156 (3).The JMIC dismissed the complaint with out considering facts and evidence saying that it was a blantant attack on the judiciary and also imposed a penalty of Rs 50.000/- against the complainant.I want to appeal please advise about procedure format and authorised section

1.  What was the matter, that you have not explained.

2.  You could have instead gone for appeal, and explained your story in the appeal itself.

3.  Why did you prefer complaining against the judge when you had appeal option?

TGK REDDI   30 January 2019

Shri Martin S is an outstanding prudent Expert.

His first point in his above Reply is of no consequence.

Second point is OK.

Third point.   Existance of Option to appeal doesn't bar the Party to complain against the judge.

The author tried to bell the cat.    He's sacrificing himself.    A heroic sacrifice.     A voice in the wilderness.

Attar Chikara   01 February 2019

1.The matter is immaterial.The Judge has tried to extort money illegally in connivance with crooks.

2. I have appealed also and arguments have not yet started yet-sheer procrastination.

3. Civil appeal and complaint fall under two different  jurisdictions-one via CPC and another via CrPC.

If it is published in the form of a book , it will expose the shocking state of affairs in our lower courts.

Do I require some permissions to publish the case files in the form of a book. The court is encouraging crime 

and suppressing TRUTH and HONESTY.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register