Company not giving experience letter

software engineer

Hi sir,I am software engineer and company removed me from job and had not given me full and final settlement and experience letters and releasing letter because of which I lost 1 offer of 10 lakhs Query:can i file case against company of loss of not getting job because of my company not issuing me documents
High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist

Yes sir do inbox me for further details. Regards Balachander Reddy Advocate Mobile/whatspp# 9959850723

Send a Legal Notice through a lawyer with a FnF settlelment calculation sheet as per your calculations. Ask for the mention of a list of relieving documents to be given to you in the legal notice and give a reasonable period of 30 days for them to reply to the Legal Notice. Mostly matter gets resolved by doing this much. If resolved, non need to sue.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x