Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Soni   16 April 2018

Company is pressurising me toh serve 3 month notice even i drop paper in probession period .

Hello everyone,
i work on mid level IT company. 6 month back i join that company and they told me 6 month i need to work on probession period where notice period is 1 month after 6 month i will be a confrim employee where notice period is 3 months . now the issue is that when the day 6 month i completed same day i drop a paper that i want to discontinue from my position and same day they have send m a confrimation mail which i didn't given my written acceptance that i will accept that position. then they were pressurising me to serve 3 month notice period because their system capture m confrim employee without my acceptance. im ready to serve 1 month but they were saying we don't need your acceptance to confrim you system is automated. 
it means if i don't want to work they can force me to work . i requested them many time but they were not ready kindly suggest me what i need to do should i filed a complaint in labour court .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register