LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijit RoyChowdhury (Graphics Designer)     23 October 2013

Company is denying to provide the release/experience letter

I was working in a Kolkata based ecommerce company as a Graphics Designer. I have worked in the company for 1 year and 6 months. Recently I have resigned from the company few days back. But the company is not responding towards my resignation. Due to the vacation I gave my resignation through mail. It has been 10 days passed, the company is not responding at all and denying to provide me the release letter. According to the T&C of the company,an employee within the organization should be confirmed as permanent within 6-8 months from the date of joining. But I had been working here for the last 1.5 years and they did not even bother for my confirmation. The salary is also not increased. At the time of joining the M.D of the company assured me verbally that my first increment would happen within the next 3-4 months from the date of joining. But they have not kept the promise. Regarding my performance I can tell proudly that I had given 100% towards my work. So I am hoping for some suggestions from the experienced people. What should I do now? Please help me out regarding the same.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 October 2013

Please follow your appointment letter terms. You can also follow company standing order rules pertaining to resignation of employees.Normally 2to 3 months time takes by the management after resignation letter received by the company. so wait atleast 4 months. and see their action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register