LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi ranjan (electronics)     09 January 2012

Company bond

Hello sir,i have completed my diploma in electronic and communication After that i joined engineering and got year back so i planed to work in any diploma based company for 6 months but they have bond for one year is this bond legal in India i am  not knowing any thing  weather to join or not there is no one that i can ask i don't know any one.If the bond works i will b not able to continue my further engineering after 6 months please help me out... 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 January 2012

Before you sign the bond, it shall be appropriate to show it to the elders in the family, competent and experienced well wishers, trained legal mind/lawyer/law firm. They shall be able to advise you after looking the terms and conditions expressed in the bond.

You have posted that:

-the bond is for one year and you want to work for 6 months. Your company may not agree to release you from the conditions of bond and this can cause you undue stress.

-your employer may not agree to allow you to be enrolled in a graduation programme simultaneously. If you conceal your engineering course it shall go against you.

It shall be better if you complete your course before you take a full time employment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register