LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand (Clerk)     11 April 2012

Comments about lawyers club of india capability and quality

Would Lawyers Club of India helps to justify religious issue I joined this site as PRO to get justification, help, and guidance for a religious issue from the nation wide judicial experts etc., which was purely neglected by our Indian Govt. despite several representations and reminders.

Will I succeed my national level task? My task is to get sanction the festival holidays for Christian festivals like Good Friday, Easter and Christmas as there is no holiday provision for Christ festivals in coal mines of SCCL, Biggest coal industry in South India. Plz. Give yr valuable comments about Lawyers Club of India capability and quality. anandwhy2005@rediffmail.com

Learning

4 Replies

vicky (Law officer)     12 April 2012

Dear Anand, you are right... as a democratic country we should give equal importance to all the religions. but what we see that in normal private organisations they dont consider Good Friday as a festival and some companies dont even give holdiay for christamas too. normally they have 10 or 12 holidays so they try to fit all the holidays in that 10 or 12 days...

Thanks

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     12 April 2012

Dear Anand,

We are here to provide legal assistance to the needy.I do agree and support your cause individually.Any Government,quasi govt,semi govt offices have to act accoding to list of holidays sanctioned by the respective departments.Public  and private sector undertakings are bound by the list of holidays of dept of labour.

Niny (Junior Advocate)     13 April 2012

There are so many caste creed relegion, and all canbnot be accomodated to give holidays. No one prtevent you take a leave , and paid leave will be granted to you .

For few christian, why production should suffer?? 97% of other workers will have nothing to do, and will loose their holday of diwali, navratri, holi bakri idd or any one.

Divide 10 paid holidays, get voting, decide yout holidays, with help of trade union.

keep at least 3 holidays at will of workman[ add thses to their casual leave] & solve your problem.

otherwise  national production suffer!!///

D.Anandaraj (legal manager)     29 April 2013

sir, recently the answars in theforum has come down,even some of them are not evn answard.please see thet the quieries are answrd by eminent members.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register