LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeepoddam   29 July 2015

Co ownership or coparcenary right etc on family land

I have been selected for a govt job. There under lokpal and lokayukta act I have to declare land assets. I am scheduled tribe opted hindu religion(so don't  know if hindu succession act and coparcenary right etc for HUF etc applies to me or not). Actually in the form given to me it is specified that if you are a member of  HUF then by coparcenary right you have to declare about your asset under hindu succession act. Also in patta name of my mother, mine and my siblings are written. So I have question that do I have coparcenary right by hindu succession act or I have coownership or coparcenary right over the land because my name is written on patta. Names of whole family members are written in patta by mutation after my father's  death.

Learning

2 Replies

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     29 July 2015

Hi 

Going by what you say, you need to declare your assets.actually it will be good for you to declare your inherited property details. 

sandeepoddam   29 July 2015

Thank you sir for your reply....I have one more query is it just because my name is there in patta along with my other family members, I am coowner of land?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register