LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

biswajit saha (propritor)     06 September 2018

Co operative membership transfer

Dear Sir,  I want to sale a cooperative membership at New Town Kolkata which was alloted by HIDCO, under land looser quota kolkata in the year 2004-2005 by lottery @ Rs1lakh(approx). Presently want to transferor  around Rs10 lakh, for transfer of membership to other (not land looser) name, but the problem is  the co operative not giving me permission to transfer the membership , the M.D want to transfer the said membership in the name of his Son  at rs. 100000/- which i had paid to the co operative .  they are trying to expel my membership as because i am not in a position to build the construction .  in this case can i make case against them in court (west bengal) Please suggest. Thanks in advance.  

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

Download/collect the T&C associated with allotment under sucgh Quota.

Avoid any default and sale by violating T&C…that could leade to resuming the land allotted to you.

The T&C might have described the min. contruction in max. time period so as to avoid non construction charges..

If you don’t have evidnce of demands as posted by you by MD how you would establish?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, and your own very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..e.g; the evidences that you have,  etc  

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL civil courts, HC, SC…

If you have financial issues try for FREE legal aid from DLSA.

However before filing any complaint/case understand merits on your side also, from your counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register