Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Mehta (Partner)     13 July 2016

Co-op hsg society for flats/apartments in jaipur

Hello,

I am living in flat having 8 flats in the building in Jaipur. We are collecting maintainance regularly.One of the flat owner is not paying maintainance and always abuses the secretary.

How can we tackle this issue ? Since there is no provision for registering society of 8 members/no such things as by laws for co-op hsg society.

We also want to register as  co-op hsg society.

Please help in this.

Thank you

Regards

Rajesh

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     13 July 2016

At least 10 members are require to registered the society in maharashtra.

u can change bye law of society and make penaly for non payment of charges.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     13 July 2016

Dear Friend,

In your case at first you have to make confirm that what is the Govenment of Rajasthan policy for the registration of the group housing society. As I believe the societies has to be registered only when there are more than 21 members in it having individual flats.

In case you can not register the society you can go for the one agreement among the all flat owners that they will bear all common expenses at prorata basis divide among all and if that perticular flat holder do not wish to participate in that agreement though you can not enforce him to do this legally but can bycott him from the group socially and friendly both. This is only the remedy which you have as per my long experience.

For further legal assistance you can send me a PM (Personal Message) through this site.

Advise; always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field.

You well can see my credentials on my web site www.anandbaliandassociates.com ; plus at many other independent internet sites of India such as on  Pathlegal.in, LawyersclubIndia.com; Justdial.com; Kaanoon.com.; Lawsolva.com; Linkedin.com; Legalindia.com; Myadvo.com; HiGrit.com,  Just Dial.com & Sulekha.com; plus many more .

Please visit  www.anandbaliandassociates.com
With Regards !!
Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court of India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register