Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Umesh Khanna (CEO)     29 July 2014

Clb complaint

Sir .

I would like to lodge a complaint in CLB against my sundry debtor, my arbitration litigation has been pending for over 6 years , and now is at the execution stage, i have filed cases both civil and criminal against them, they have committed fraud,prejury (false affadivits),siphoning of funds of JD co.,contepmt of court and non filing of b/s in ROC and hidden material facts during proceedings , from one case of recovery now I have 5 legal cases against them, i would like the esteemed lawyers to guide me if a complaint in CLB would be fruitful and in my opinion at least all lies would be put in front of one bench...pls guide 

its urgent

Regards

Mahendra Bhai Patel

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2014

Under the provisions of section 4 of Chapter II of CLB regulations 1991, you file a petition before the regional Company law board by annexing all the documentary evidences including the pending execution petition etc.  Take the help of an advocate expertise in this field to draft the petition and other assistance.  File the petition, the board will accept it if it is within the frame or will guide you through the reasons for rejection.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register